The field has been cleared. The crew that brought you our Madden 17 NFL Ratings Previews is back at it again in Madden 22 with our special team previews. We are here to give you our predictions for each team’s offense, defense, and special teams in Madden 22. First, we’ll give our ratings predictions for offense and defense, and then we’ll speculate on the special teams.
Madden 22 is on the horizon and with a new version comes new ratings for every team in the league. This is our weekly introduction to ratings for each team, and we’ll update throughout the season as they change. This week we’re going to take a look at the NFC East.
Last year, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers reached a new low in NFL history by only winning one game. This year, they hope to break that record and go 2-14. This year, the team is led by star quarterback Jameis Winston, who is coming off of a second year in which he threw for 4,000 yards, had 33 Touchdowns, 13 Interceptions, and also ran for 1031 yards. As a result, he is the favorite to win the NFL MVP award, and is a lock to win Rookie of the Year. The Buccaneers are also expected to be better on defense than last year, which means that they will have a better chance at winning games.EA Sports is about to reveal a lot of information about the upcoming Madden 22 game, and with so much news about to be released, it can be hard to keep up with everything. Among all the interesting information that has been released, there is one part of the game that fans are very eager to know more about: the official Madden 22 rankings.
While our predictions for the official rookie and Club 99 rankings were covered in another article, this post covers our predictions for the top Madden 22 team rankings.
When it comes to which teams will have the best ratings in Madden 22, it’s important to look at the team ratings in Madden 21 and how those teams performed in the current NFL season. All things considered, we think these five teams will have the best rankings in Madden 22:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – TB12 and the Bucs not only became Super Bowl champions in 2021, but they kept all their core players and added some extras. Tampa Bay’s team score in Madden 21 is 88, putting them in one of the top spots in the NFL. Still, they were underrated, and after crushing the NFL’s best offense (Chiefs), don’t be surprised if Tampa Bay takes the top spot in Madden 22.
- Kansas City Chiefs – Despite a brutal 31-9 loss in the Super Bowl, the Chiefs are still talented all over the field and are led by the NFL’s best player, Patrick Mahomes. With the trio of Kelce, Hill and Mahomes, this team will always be intimidating, but they don’t have the depth that Tampa Bay has. They have added some talented players to the offensive line like Orlando Brown Jr, Joe Tuni and Kyle Long, which will certainly help protect Mahomes. Still, they will likely finish behind the Bucks in the overall team standings.
- Buffalo Bills – The Bills are one of the hottest teams in the NFL, led by superstar QB-WR tandem Josh Allen and Stephon Diggs. Buffalo made great strides in 2020, beating the Colts and Ravens before losing to Kansas City in the AFC Championship Game. They have one of the most talented teams in the NFL, made even stronger by the addition of new players through free agency and the draft. They had one of the best rankings in Madden 21 (87) and did not lose a single name. Expect the Bills to be one of the best teams in Madden 22.
- Baltimore Ravens – Baltimore led the entire NFL in yards scored, thanks in large part to the outstanding play of Lamar Jackson. The Ravens also have one of the strongest defensive teams, and their offense has developed many weapons (Sammy Watkins, Rashod Bateman and Tylan Wallace). After losing to the Bills in the playoffs, the Ravens wanted to improve their offensive line by bringing in veteran Kevin Zeitler and linebacker Alejandro Villanueva. Baltimore is well prepared to gain depth in 2021-22, and we expect their ranking in Madden 22 to reflect that.
- Cleveland Browns – Cleveland had an incredibly successful 2020: Baker Mayfield has made a huge leap forward as the leader of the franchise and the team’s defense. This season they added some significant talent via the draft (Greg Newsome and Owusu-Koromoa) and they still have the most dangerous backfield in the NFL (Kareem Hunt and Nick Chubb). They have added depth on defense while retaining all their weapons on offense and upgraded their superstar quarterback. Don’t be surprised if the Browns become one of the deadliest teams in Madden 22.
The Madden NFL series franchise returned to EA Sports earlier this year with Madden NFL 18. Madden NFL 19 is set to release this August for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This is the first time the franchise has been available on the Xbox One, but EA Sports already released the game for the PlayStation 4, so it’s not like Madden is a PlayStation exclusive. With that being said, I will base my analysis on what I know about Madden NFL 19’s features, and any changes that might be in store for the franchise.. Read more about madden 22 release date and let us know what you think.
madden 22 rookie ratings predictionsmadden 22 player ratingsmadden 21 ratingsmadden 22 new featuresmadden 22 release datemadden 22 roster,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,madden 22 rookie ratings predictions,madden 22 player ratings,madden 21 ratings,madden 22 new features,madden 22 release date,madden 22 roster,madden 22 ratings rookies,madden 22 ratings release date