The 2019 release date for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has been announced and a special edition was also revealed. It will be the first game in the series to feature fully voiced dialogue and is set to launch on Switch, PC/Steam, PS4, Xbox One as well as Nintendo’s new console: The Switch Lite.
The “xenoblade chronicles 3 special edition pre order” is a game that has been released on December 1, 2018. The game was announced for release in the United States and Europe on December 7, 2018.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Will Be Released Sooner Than Expected. A Special Edition has been announced.
Nintendo has announced that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 will be released sooner than planned for the Switch console-handheld hybrid system! Nintendo inquires, “Are you experiencing it?” Originally set to release in September of this year, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 will instead be released on July 29, 2022 for the Nintendo Switch family of platforms.
Players are invited to go on an epic journey with “life” as its major subject in the next installment of the long-running role-playing series, which unites the futures of the two previous mainstream Xenoblade Chronicles games.
Watch the new “Release Date Revealed” video for Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
The backstory of the group’s trip in Aionios, a large and exquisite natural environment, is revealed in a new teaser for the game, which also offers new information about the fighting system:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – Nintendo Switch Trailer – Release Date Revealed
In the game, players will take on the roles of Noah and Mio, who are caught in the middle of a conflict between the countries of Keves and Agnus. Six heroes from several countries get together to discover the truth behind their struggle, and they set their eyes on Swordsmarch, a region cut by a massive sword.
Features of the game:
- Up to seven characters may be used in a battle: Battles begin with foes immediately in the overworld, like in previous Xenoblade Chronicles games. Players may command Noah and his six companions, as well as other characters they’ll encounter along the way. Each character has a unique function in combat, allowing for a variety of tactics.
- Noah is a Swordfighter who specializes in close-range assaults, while Mio is a Zephyr who attracts enemies’ attention while avoiding their attacks. As a result, each character has their own class and set of abilities. Players may customize their party by changing the classes of their members as they go through the journey.
- New Interlink system: If specific criteria are satisfied, each tag-team pair – Noah and Mio, Lanz and Sena, Eunie and Taion – may utilize the Interlink system. They’ll then merge into a massive creature known as Ouroboros. Each Ouroboros has its own unique set of abilities, and knowing when to morph might be the difference between winning and losing a fight.
Details about the Special Edition:
The game will also be offered as a Special Edition on the My Nintendo Store, which will include Masatsugu Saito’s packaging art, a full-color 250-page+ hardback art book, and a steel case. In the future, further information regarding the Special Edition will be published.
Are you looking forward to the release of Xenoblade Chronicles 3?
By : . He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.
- More information may be found at
The “xenoblade chronicles 3 characters” is a game that has been highly anticipated and was released sooner than expected. The announcement of the special edition was made.
- xenoblade chronicles 3 collector’s edition
- my nintendo store xenoblade 3 special edition
- xenoblade chronicles 3 website
- xenoblade 3 trailer
- splatoon 3 release date